After years of searching and tons of dates, when you finally find true love, and now you’ve got to make it last! The first few months of the relationship are a period of intense mental and physical attraction, and excitement – the honeymoon period is all about love. Today we will discuss 7 Reasons why your Relationship is Forever
But with passing time, as you and your partner get to know each other more – their flaws-the disputes begin, even if it’s a trivial matter-you end up fighting with each other. You might be worried that your honeymoon period is over, and you’ll never have that kind of love again, but you and your partner need to be prepared and make this love last a lifetime.
Let’s look at 7 Reasons why your Relationship is Forever:
● Have gratefulness for one another: Rather than focusing on what your partner is doing wrong, focus on their positive sides. The gratitude should be directed towards your partner, not their actions. And people that are grateful, are more thoughtful, communicative, and supportive towards their partners.
● Hold on to the playfulness: The next one in the list of 7 reasons why your relationship is forever, the initial playfulness that you and your partner enjoy might seem to disappear with time, but don’t forget why you two got together in the first place – because of how much you enjoy each other’s company.
So keep the fun alive! Joke around – be silly! Even for conflict resolution, instead of solving all problems seriously, take things lightly sometimes. Couples that add a splash of their sense of humor, to keep things running smoothly at tough times, last longer!
Also Read: How You Can Enjoy a Beach Trip with Your Toddler
● Spread positivity: No matter what hurricane life brings you, be positive. Identify your negative factors and help each other eliminate them out. Your individual happiness will lead to your partner’s happiness and therefore give you a healthy relationship. After all, positive people are easier to love!
● Love yourself: your relationship is an important part of your life, but it is not your entire life. It is unrealistic to think your partner will be everything to you: you have separate lives, and to take care of your partner, you have to take care of yourself first. Only then you’ll be able to help them out too. This takes the pressure off your relationship.
● Be aware: As time flies, you start paying less attention to your partner, as you feel you already know everything about them. So be aware of what’s changing in your partner, what’s new – notice these changes to show that your interest in them is pertaining.
● Affirmativeness: Whenever something good happens to your partner, show yours. It doesn’t always have to be big, even the smallest things can be praised for. Remember, celebrating your partner is more important than celebrating their victories. Let them know you believe in them and you’re proud of them!
Also Read: Driving the Plot – Protagonist Vs. Antagonist
● Communication is key: Last one in the list of 7 reasons why your relationship is forever, one of the pillars of a long-lasting relationship is communicating with one another. Be honest with your partner and express to them your feelings, thoughts, aspirations, etc. Even if it’s a mistake, Don’t keep secrets.
Follow @storizenmag on Instagram
Connect with us on facebook.com/Storizenmag
Follow us on twitter.com/storizenmag