As we celebrate Mother’s Day 2022 on 8th May, we would like to make our mothers feel special, isn’t it?
The most selfless people on the planet are mothers. From your birth, till you become an adult, you will be always a child in your mother’s eyes. She makes countless sacrifices to make sure that her kids are happy.
We share with you Mother’s Day 2022 quotes and wishes that you can share with your mother to make her feel special.
Mother’s Day 2022 Quotes:
- “Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.” —Lady Gaga
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” —Michael Jordan
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” —Rudyard Kipling
- “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it.” —The Golden Girls
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. ” —Robert Browning
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
- “All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “Mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” —Emily Dickinson
- “My mother is a walking miracle.” —Leonardo DiCaprio
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” —George Eliot
- “We are born of love; love is our mother.” —Rumi
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” – Agatha Christie
Mother’s Day 2022 Wishes:
- I wish I was there right next to you on this day. Here is a tight hug for today and every day. Have a Happy Mother’s Day!
- Sending love and hugs to the best Mom ever! Enjoy your day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to a woman who deserves a medal for putting up with me all these years and loving me unconditionally!
- I wish one day I could grow up to become as graceful, as strong, as loving as you are. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You are my best friend and you’ll always be. Thank you for guiding me and inspiring me through life. You helped me become a better person. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve. I hope you have a very happy Mother’s Day! Love you, Mom.
- A mother’s work is never done – but today, you deserve a rest. In fact, take the rest of the week off! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you Mom for showing me how to be the best version of myself. I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me. I am so thankful for everything you’ve done for me.
- To the person who has done more for me than anyone in this world! Love you, Mama!
- It’s my time to tell you how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, and loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- I know I don’t say it often enough but I love you and want you to know how much you mean to me. Happy Mother’s Day Mumma!
- Your smile brightens each day and makes it better than the last. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!