With the world going to say adieu to the year 2021, and welcome the new year 2022, we have compiled some of the best Happy New Year quotes, wishes, and messages for you to share with your friends and relatives on the occasion of New Year 2022!
As the pandemic is taking a toll on the lives of many with the rising cases of the Omicron variant, we also advise all of you to stay in your homes and avoid huge gatherings.
As there would be fewer chances of having a blast or celebrating it together with friends, due to increasing Covid cases and also separated by distances, sending Happy New Year 2022 Whatsapp Messages, Quotes, and wishes is also a significant part of celebrating the new year and are also welcome.
We share some of the best messages, quotes, and wishes you can share with your near and dear ones on this lovely occasion of New Year 2022.
Happy New Year 2022 Messages
- Here’s to another year of making memories with you, my cherished friend. Happy New Year!
- May all your wildest dreams manifest in 2022. You got this!
- New year, new start. May all your dreams come true in 2022!
- Our friendship is like wine, and it’s a new year of us getting better with age. Thank you for being you and cheers to what is coming our way.
- Here’s to making more cherished memories in 2022!
- Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year 2022!
- Cheers to health, happiness, and prosperity in 2022!
- New Year is the time to start a new chapter of life. Happy New Year 2022!
- Happy New Year! Let’s see how many more ‘90s styles we’ll bring back from our old family albums!
- Here’s to another year of friendship filled with FaceTimes, forgiveness, fun, and fabulousness!
- Like your favorite accessory, I’ll be by your side wherever 2022 takes us.
- They say blood is thicker than water, but champagne’s stronger than both—let’s drink and celebrate the new year!
- Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy, and abundant 2022!
- Out with the old, in with the new! Sending you our best wishes for better days ahead in 2022!
- Whatever the new year brings, I know I’ll achieve my goals with you by my side. Happy new year to my forever love!
- Time flies when you’re with the love of your life. Cheers to another year together — and forever to go!
- Cheers to more shared successes in the new year!
Happy New Year 2022 Wishes
- May the New Year 2022 bring you more happiness, success, love, and blessings!
- Happy New Year! Remember, no matter what the year brings, you are loved and you are strong.
- Happy 2022, so glad we’re able to spend time together after a whole year!
- It is time to forget the past and celebrate a new start. Happy New Year!
- Give wings to your dreams and let them come true in 2022.
- Wishing you a Happy New Year, bursting with fulfilling and exciting opportunities. And remember, if opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door!
- Here’s to a sparkling new year!
- Try to relax in the new year…and don’t think about all of the resolutions you’re supposed to be starting!
- Gather up your kitchen appliances—we’re getting ready to toast! Happy New Year!
- Every year that passes is a part of our family’s legacy, and I’m so grateful to grow up together.
- No matter where this year takes us, we’ll always feel at home when we’re with family.
- No matter the distance between us, I’ll be constantly cheering you on all year!
- The saying goes, “New year, new you,” but you’re perfect just the way you are, and this year will be, too!
- We’ve had some wild rides so far, but this year will take the cake!
Happy New Year 2022 Quotes
- “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” —Robin Sharma
- “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” —J.P. Morgan
- “I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.” —Thomas Jefferson
- “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.” —Nido Qubein
- “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” —Vern McLellan
- “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something.” —Neil Gaiman
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” — William E. Vaughan
- “You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.” ―Hillary DePiano
- “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” —T.S. Eliot
- “Your success and happiness lie in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” —Helen Keller
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” —Paulo Coehlo
- “We joyfully pray with grateful heart’s to welcome blessings in New Year.” ―Lailah Gifty Akita
- “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” –Plato
- “What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t even happened yet.” —Anne Frank
- “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” —Oscar Wilde
- 8 Banned Books in India that you should(not) read
- Six love letters from books that will melt your heart away
- 7 Psychological Thriller Books That Will Give You Goosebumps
- Happy Valentine’s Day: Authors, Writers Share Their Love for Books