Book Title: Rise in Love
Author: Siddharth Roy
The title of the book ‘ Rise in Love ‘ is positive and interesting.
The cover image of the book is a simple silhouette image of a couple during the dusk. Nothing much can be explained about the story from the cover image.
The story is about Adi and Adhira, two young and charismatic individuals who live in either side of the worlds fighting for their dreams. There are some hardships faced by both of them from the families. But the friends in their life come to their rescue at such hard times. The birth of love between these two scripts a new story in their life.
The story talks about a simple person’s complicated journey that is always tossed with problems and the fight against them.
What I like:
1. The importance of relationships with family and friends is explained well.
2. The psychological fight one undergoes when life decisions are often altered b family pressures is nicely showcased.
3. No matter what may happen, achieving the goal is the ultimate pinnacle of success and this is clearly explained by every character.
What I didn’t like:
1. Average looking cover image of the book.
2. The feeble ending of the story.
The characters of the male and female protagonists along with their family and relatives are very well written. Most of them are relatable and the readers can get connected easily.
Some books have a narration that is directed to a set of readers. If it is a love story it definitely targets college people or youngsters. But here, the author has managed to attract readers of age with effective storytelling with no traces of chic romance or freestyle simple writing through the story falls under the romance genre.
Language & Grammar:
A simple yet good language with proper grammar is found.
My Final Verdict:
A good one time read!
Book Title: 3/5
Book Cover: 2/5
Language & Grammar: 3/5
Final Rating: 3/5