Book Title: The Last Ball Six
Author: Pradeep Kapoor
The title of the book ‘ The Last Ball Six ‘ is interesting and nostalgic
The cover image of the book is an illustrated art of a cricket player decked up in cricket attire.
The book is a fast and easy read about Titu aka Tijinder Tuteja who is a fan of the game of cricket. To him, there is nothing else in the world other than cricket.
The story completely revolves around Titu, his for cricket, love, family, and friendship. The author has managed very well in blending every theme with an ample amount of emotions. There are many yesteryear things mentioned in the story which will definitely make the readers travel back in time and enjoy the nostalgic moments.
What I like:
1. The humor and witty content in the story
2. A very relatable story as a cricket fan
3. The naming convention of the characters is unique and funny
4. Many human emotions are described in a heartening manner
5. Though an easy read, the author has equipped everything in his words and presented it in a very nice way.
What I didn’t like:
The story is so engrossing and witty that there is nothing to be disliked.
All the characters in the book are written with honesty and clarity.
This book has one of the best hilarious and meaningful narration with an ample amount of information and nostalgia.
Language & Grammar:
A very clear and easy language with good vocabulary is used in the book.
My Final Verdict:
Healthy humor good book
Book Title: 4/5
Book Cover: 4/5
Language & Grammar: 4/5
Final Rating: 4/5
Reviewed by Swapna Peri