The prostate gland is located just below the bladder in men and surrounds the top portion of the tube that drains urine from the bladder. The size of the prostate gland is like the size of a walnut. The primary function of the prostate is to produce the fluid that nourishes and transports the sperm.
The causes of prostate gland enlargement are mostly unknown, however, it is believed to be linked with hormonal changes in men. As men age, the prostate tends to increase in size this can cause the urethra to narrow and decrease urine flow. As men continue to age, this leads to enlargement in prostate glands and it can also lead to prostate cancer.
The first signs of prostate gland problems are:
- Frequent urge to urinate.
- Need to get up many times during night.
- Blood in urine or semen.
- Pain or burning sensation during urination.
- Painful ejaculation.
- Frequent pain or stiffness in lower back.
When one is diagnosed with a prostate gland problem or early symptoms you must change your food patterns. What is it that you should not be eating but still, you are consuming regularly? Below are some of the tips that will help you maintain a healthy Prostate gland.
- Have more of fruit, because they are full of antioxidants. Fruits with antioxidants include all kind of berries – blueberry, cranberry, mulberry etc.
- Maintain a healthy diet.
- Exercise regularly.
- Include saturated fatty acids.
- Maintain your weight as per the BMI.
- Take less white sugar and less salt.
People usually go for the removal of the prostate, which has risk associated with it. The removal of the prostate can cause infection, blood clots, infertility, erectile dysfunction, retrograde ejaculation, and urethral narrowing.
To avoid all the surgical processes, I would suggest, those who are suffering from this issue, take Prostate Fuel of OK Life Care for all the prostate-related problems. This product has the following ingredients which work wonders at the onset of the problem.
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract – it reduces increase size of prostate gland
- Cranberry – along with prostate problems there are increased chances of UTI so cranberry extract takes care of all the problems related to UTI
- Punarva, Gokhru – they are helpful in reducing the size of prostate
- Lycopene – it is powerful antioxidant and it also has anti cancer properties
- Vitamin D3 – sometimes prostate problems also arise due to lack of vitamin D, so make sure to get enough sunlight and/or supplementation if needed
- Copper, Zinc– these trace elements improve the functioning of prostrate
- Probiotic – it takes care of your gut health
So do not take prostate problems lightly as prostate cancer is the sixth major reason of death in males in the world. Take care of your body and mental health. Stay well and healthy in the new year.
Disclaimer – The tips given in this article are for informational purposes only. It does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your dietitian and medical health practitioner before making any changes to your diet or before taking any supplements.
- Dealing with Male Infertility
- How Corona Virus Has Impacted Your Life and Some Tips to Curb it
- Want a Good Immunity in 2021? Check your Nutrition!
- Do this to Keep Your Joints Healthy