We value your time and contributions to help make Storizen a success. We love to read you and would be glad to publish your writings in Storizen.
We have certain rules/guidelines which are to be followed before sending in your entries for consideration. Please follow the following submission guidelines while submitting your writing pieces:
- Make sure the article you submit is the final version, not the draft version.
- We encourage articles/contributions which are not published anywhere else before the submission/publishing on Storizen. However, you can share the post on your personal website/blogs once it has been published on Storizen. If you have any idea/story which is published on your personal website and you still want us to publish it on Storizen, you can still contact us with the link of the already published article/story for consideration.
- If any image, facts, figures, statistics, etc. are picked up from any third-party sources, make sure to cite the respective sources while submitting to prevent any Copyright/Identity/Patent Violations.
- Properly Formatting your work will help us save time and we would not be considering poorly formatted/articles with errors for publication.
Response time –
Please read the below points before contacting us –
- Please send in your submissions by the 14th of every month.
- The Storizen Magazine is released on the 20th of every month; your content may be published on the website only after it has been published in the magazine (and at the discretion of the editors).
- Regarding the submissions for the website, allow us up to 10 days to review and publish the article/poem on the website.
- Any communication (submissions, corrections, etc.) regarding the articles/poems/stories via email will be appreciated (no personal phone calls or messages are acceptable).
Images/Photographs/Bio Submission Guidelines
All the authors/bloggers are requested to send in 2 to 3 HD quality photographs and a 100-word author bio (in the third person) to be published along with their submission. If we don’t receive the same, the submission will not be considered for publication.
Word Count Guidelines
We have certain guidelines when the word count is concerned. Make sure to follow the below-mentioned rules:
- Your publishing journey/your story – 500 – 1000 words
- Book Reviews – 500 – 800 words
- Short Stories/Contributions (excluding poetry) – 600 – 1400 words
- PR/Events coverage* – 500 – 800 words
- Featured News/Featured Story – 1000 – 1600 words
- Blogger/Author contributions other than stories and poetry – 500 – 800 words
- Author/Contributor bio – 50 – 100 words
Note – Please make sure that the above rules are followed as any request to make changes to the submission after being published will not be entertained.
For any questions/queries, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you are a PR Executive/Marketing and Communications representative and would like to invite us for the coverage, you can mail us at email@example.com